BC 18 K
Standard technical characteristics
- 10-station rotating turret with indexing movement;
- 3-phase motor with frequency converter to determine the number of revolutions that the closure must complete on the lacquering roller in relation to the machine speed;
- 3-phase motor with frequency converter to determine the number of revolutions of the lacquering roller in relation to the speed of the mandrel and to the speed of the machine;
- automatic device to prevent the mandrel from being covered with varnish if a closure is missing;
- control of all machine functions and accessories installed by a PLC with digital Bus Field system;
- unloading device of closures from the mandrels to the chain’s pegs. Completely mechanical with indexing movement, synchronized to the turret and without chain stopping system;
- automatic loading and unloading devices.
- flame pre-treatment with electronic flame detection;
- burring device for aluminum closure open end;
- drying of the aluminum closures in special MOSS thermal dryers (electric or with gas heating) at high temperature;
- device for lacquer automatic feeding, also available with control of temperature and viscosity;
- remote technical assistance.
- max mechanical speed: 300 pieces/minute;
- number of mandrels: 10.