Standard technical characteristics
- Machine equipped with electric indexing turret supporting mandrels individually driven by servomotors in order to avoid the use of printing gears.
Basic configuration configured with twelve-position turret; indexing turrets with an increased number of stations can allow different configurations and offer a larger number of colors;
- Suction and air blowing through mandrels are available according to machine configuration;
- Totally servo assisted and remote-controlled printing heads;
- Remote-controlled transversal screen adjustment (left and right);
- The position of all servomotors can be saved in the PC for a quick changeover when the same printing jobs have to be replicated;
- The control of all functions is made by means of a robust B&R PC/PLC with a wide LED touchscreen panel operator and connected through Ethernet POWERLINK technology;
- Automatic loading and unloading devices with various configuration;
- Ink drying with mercury-vapor UV lamps.
- Automatic feeders can be linked to automatic loading device. Many and different solutions are available according to the object to be decorated;
- Dust cleaner and static electricity remover with manual positioning or customizable with electric motor and remote setup;
- Universal flame pre-treatment with automatic ignition and electronic flame detection. Manual positioning or, on demand, by electric motor and remote setup;
- Pre-positioning device by base cup, photocell or high-speed camera;
- Pick & Place devices for loading and unloading, driven by electric motors or pneumatic cylinders;
- Ink drying with UV-LED systems. UV–LED lamps have, besides, a very low heat emission which makes machine operation easier in 24/7 runs.
It is available the configuration for the use of solvent-based inks with intermediate thermic shock between the colors and final drying into a gas heated oven, suitable for aluminum articles printing;
- Air conditioning for main electric board;
- Predisposition for remote assistance;
- Vision quality control systems;
- Lacquering unit for overprint varnish application. Additional units are available for aluminum articles base coating.
- Max. mechanical speed: 100 pieces / minute;
- accuracy among the colors: ± 0,1 mm;
- min and max diameter of the container: 10 mm – 120 mm;
- All other technical data on machine configuration and type of object to be printed.