(according to articles 13 and 14 of EU regulation 2016/679)
CONTROLLER OF DATA PROCESSING
Moss Srl via L. Pasteur 123/1 – 42122 Reggio Emilia,
Email address of the Owner: email@example.com
TYPES OF COLLECTED DATA
This website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
This page describes the methods of management in relation to the processing of Personal Data of Users who consult it.
The information are provided only for MOSS’ website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User through external links contained on the site itself.
Following the consultation of this website, some data relating to identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
Among the Personal Data collected, either independently or through third parties, there are:
• Browser data
• First name
• Company name
• Email address
NATURE OF DATA PROVISION
The nature of data provision is optional. The same data, however, are necessary for the formulation of estimates and offers, the sending of resumes, the response to requests for information and possible tax obligations. In the absence of data provision it is then impossible to carry out any activity in favor of the applicant.
By sending the form, the interested party consents to the data processing contained in it according to the purposes expressly stated in the form itself.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of browser data, automatically collected during the navigation. Users who have doubts about the mandatory data are requested to contact the Owner.
PURPOSES OF THE TREATMENT
The Personal Data of the User are collected to allow the Owner to provide its services for the following purposes:
• Collection of contacts for communication purposes
This type of service allows you to manage a database of email, telephone or contacts of any other type, to be used to communicate with the User.
These services may also allow us to collect data relating to the date and time of the messages displayed by the User, as well as to the User’s interaction with them, such as information on clicks on the links inserted in the messages.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on Personal Data, it is always possible to contact the Data Controller.
METHOD OF TREATMENT
The transmitted data will be stored and processed with the guarantees of security and secrecy required to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction.
They will be used solely and exclusively for the fulfillment of the communications sent by the company MOSS Srl, as well as for the obligations established by law.
Processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes.
In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases other parties involved in the organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or appointed external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Personal Data, if necessary. The updated list of Managers can always be requested to the Data Controller.
The Data are processed at the operational headquarters of the Data Controller and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located.
To obtain further detailed information on the place of processing of Personal Data it is always possible to contact the Data Controller.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of the contract is completed.
• Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is met.
• When the treatment is based on the consent of the User, the Data Controller may retain the Personal Data for a longer period of time until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or an order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be processed.
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller. In particular, the User has the right to:
• revoke consent at any time. The User can withdraw its consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
• oppose the processing of its Personal Data. The User may object to the processing of its data when it occurs on a legal basis different from the consented. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the below section.
• access to its data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data by the Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and also to receive a copy of the collected Data.
• verify and request data correction. The User can verify that the Data are correct and request their updating or correction.
• obtain a treatment limitation. When certain conditions occur, the User may request the limitation of the Data processing. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
• obtain the cancellation or removal of its Personal Data. When certain conditions occur, the User can request the cancellation of its Data by the Owner.
• receive its data or have them transferred to another holder. You have the right to receive your Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain the transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
• propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent Personal Data protection authority or act in court.
DETAIL ON OPPOSITION RIGHT
When Personal Data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority to which the Holder is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Owner, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without providing any reasons.
HOW TO EXERCISE THE RIGHTS
To exercise their relevant rights the Users can forward a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. The requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Please therefore consult this page regularly referring to the date of the last modification stated in the page bottom.If the modifications are concerning treatments whose legal basis is the consent, the Controller will collect again the User’s consent, if necessary.